Terms and Conditions
Last update - 18 Jun 20
- "The site", "Here", "Us" and "We" means AdBTC.info.
- "User" is considered every visitor of AdBTC.info.
2. Advertising platform
- We have an universal 468x60 banner code that is displayed in all of our partners websites and displays all ads included in our site.
- 90% of the impressions are for the payed ads, 10% for the free ads.
- All unique clicks for each ad are tracked and used to order the ads in our directory.
2.2. Publishers (partners)
- Everyone can start earning a share of our profit by becoming our partner after an approval from us.
- All partners can publish as many banners per site as they wish, but only the combined unique clicks will be counted.
- At the end of each day all partners are awarded with a % of our revenue based on the unique clicks which they provided and minus a 10% fee.
- All partners can withdraw their profits whenever they want as long as the amount is more than 0.0001 BTC, minus the 0.0001 BTC miner fee.
- We reserve the right to disapprove websites which:.
- Are placed on free domains/subdomains.
- Are not in the top 2 million sites ranked in Alexa.com.
- Have pages that have malicious code or illegal or adult content or links to such content.
- Promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking.
- Overlay or hide our ads, or overlay them with other ads; Our ad code must be well visible on the approved website and can not be put in other pages, scripts or frames.
- Place our ads on auto-refreshing pages.
- Provide to click/view services.
- Use services that provide artificial traffic to their website for increasing their unique views.
- Contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language and abusive content.
- Display excessive number of ads or pop-ups/unders.
- All payments should be instantly processed.
- If any kind of an error occurs, please contact us and we will resolve it and refund you.
- The only payment method is Bitcoin.
- Everyone can post a free ad in our directory.
- Ads should be related to Bitcoin in some way.
- We will not approve any banners that we consider inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete any banner that promotes website with illegal activity as fraud, fishing, multiplying funds, stealing money, HYIP, etc. Every user has the right to report such banner to admin. It is strongly prohibited to promote url shortened with service that display ads before the destination url, such as coin.url service.
- We reserve the right to ban users which try to advertise links with malicious code, illegal or adult content.
- All free ads have an automatic 30 day submission, a week earlier you will receive an e-mail for renewing your subscribtion. In case you don't renew it, your ad will be deleted on the 30th day.
2.5. Order of the websites in the top lists
- By number of unique clicks that your banner received.
- By number of impressions in case of equal unique clicks.
- The default ordering takes the following stats for the last 7 days, but you can choose also for last day, last 30 days or all time stats.
2.6. Promoting your ad
- There is no set prices, only a minimum order of 0.001 BTC.
- To promote your banner, you set whatever daily budget you want for whatever number of days you want, and get a share of the impressions based on your daily share of our whole network pool.
- Our network pool is always visible on the front page and can be seen for the next 7 days.
- The share you get might change later if other advertisers buy shares.
- We will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to us and therefore beyond our control.
- We do not endorse any product, service, or company that has an ad in this website. Please do your own due dilligence before trusting any or services or purchasing any of the products advertised here.
- By using this site every user agrees with these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please check this page regularly.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information except where you specifically provide us with such information. With your consent, we may collect your e-mail address. We collect this personal information when you post ads to take advantage of our Services.
- Whenever possible, we use non-identifiable information (such as IP addresses and anonymous demographic information) rather than personal information.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, including opting out of interest-based advertising.